We highly recommend Wendy G Photography. She was by far the best investment we made for our wedding.
Working with you and seeing the slideshow (a quick glance at how wonderfully you documented our wedding) validated our decision to have you accompany us for our destination wedding. You are amazing and this is an understatement! You are so organized and you have the ability to make those of of us who are not the least bit photogenic feel at peace with your camera. And the results are indescribable… an incredibly documented celebration (and very brief moments of thoughts like “wow, I look like a supermodel in front of Wendy’s lenses”)…. Wendy you’ve got my very single friends ready to grab their planners and book you for their future weddings. Those who were present to celebrate with us are in awe of the moments you captured. Those who were unable to make the trip say that viewing your work makes them feel like they were present for the celebration. We are so grateful that you accepted the opportunity to document this very important milestone for us. You are truly gifted! — Belinda and Tyrone
- I love the look of your photos! what’s your style?
- Timeless, Artistic, Real Life…. the most important elements are beautiful light and real emotion.
- Do you shoot on Film?
- Yes, I love shooting medium format and 35 mm film for aesthetic and archival reasons. I shoot digitally for indoor ceremonies and at night. Read why HERE
- How many photos do you take?
- As many as I need to! LOL I just focus on documenting your wedding day as beautifully as possible. You’ll receive at least 60 images for every hour of coverage.
- What happens if you get sick?
- In nearly 17 years I’ve never missed a wedding. I suppose the only reason I might would be for the same reasons you might miss your wedding — like being hospitalized. I thank God I’m in good health 🙂
- Who will be our photographer?
- I don’t use substitutes because no one can interact with you and your guests like me; no one can feel, experience, and photograph your wedding like me. My assistant helps me with my equipment, lighting gear, etc so I can focus on photography.
Wedding Photography Pricing
Most Wedding Day packages are custom built to include the services and products that you specifically need.
Weddings from $5445
Elopements from $1285
Let’s Begin your Journey to Beautiful, Timeless Wedding Photos
- Contact me! I’d love to hear about how you met, your wedding day inspiration and plans. I’ll answer any questions you have and create your custom proposal for your big day.
- You’re booked with the signed contract and $1500 deposit to hold your date and to begin the preparations for your wedding day
- Your New York City Engagement Session designed around your interests and style will be the perfect ice-breaker and fun too!
- We’ll do a Video Chat organizing all the details and photo timeline well in advance of your wedding to ensure success on your big day.
- YOUR BIG DAY! We’ll be in sync with you and ready to successfully document your entire wedding day; but also ready for any last-minute adjustments
- Proofs are in print and online about 2 months after your wedding.
- Album design process begins after you’ve seen your proofs. We’ll collaborate on the layout and cover and other finishing touches to ensure it’s exactly what you want.
- Engagement Albums and Prints, Thank You Cards, Parent and Mini Albums, Wall Prints, etc are all available for purchase.